The University of Embu Students Association (UESA) held its 6th elections on Tuesday, 24th May 2022 to elect a new student council. The elections were held via an Online Election System developed by the University’s ICT department.
The newly elected Council members took their oath of office on Thursday, 26th May, 2022 in a swearing-in ceremony held at the University Charter Hall. Below is a list of the newly elected Student Council.
1. Mr. Ogola Clinton Ochieng – Chairman, UESA
2. Ms. Kyalo Annastacia Maitha – Vice-Chairlady, UESA
3. Ms. Kaburu Tracey – Secretary-General, UESA
4. Ms. Mbiti Esther – Treasurer, UESA
5. Mr. Njoroge Josphat Munene – Male Representative, UESA
6. Ms. Ndakala Valentine Kalambi – Female Representative, UESA
7. Ms. Achieng Effie Carol – Special Needs Representative, UESA