ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNALLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
The University of Embu (UoEm) invites application for scholarships from suitably qualified persons. The scholarship package covers tuitions fees and stipend for the period of study. The scholarship is open to all UoEm graduates. The programmes of study funded by the scholarship are scheduled to start in September, 2017.
- Eligible candidates interested in the scholarship are invited to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of Second Class Honors (Upper Division) from the University of Embu.
- Applicants MUST be UoEm graduates.
- Download Application form below.
- Applications should reach the Registrar (Academics, Research and Extension) on or before 25th August, 2017 through the address,
Registrar (Academics, Research and Extension)
University of Embu
P. O. Box 6 60100,